I put this project in my portfolio after getting feedback at the Networking Conference, so here it is!
The project is still a little open ended, so I hope to continue to work on the appearance model so that I can better show the “shift”. Also, I want to start showing the piece in context, whether that’s through Photoshop or going on a photoshoot with the shirt. I’m also considering rendering it on people in the spaces I am talking about, maybe a Photoshop or Keyshot rendering. I need to wrap up the project in some way showing my design, so maybe demonstrating the shift on a person in the space for my final portfolio page. I got a lot more feedback to sift through, so I’ll update again soon.